The Association for the Development of Alternative Practices for Education and Reintegration (ADPARE) is an independent NGO (non-governmental organization) in Romania working in the field of human trafficking at the level of prevention and protection of trafficked individuals.
Since its foundation until the present, ADPARE activity has been held exclusively in the field of human trafficking, its work objectives being:
- The development of assistance and reintegration programs for human trafficking victims and for young people with high risk potential;
- Facilitating access to government and non-governmental services that carry out similar activities;
- Facilitating access to educational and vocational systems;
- Raising public awareness about human trafficking;
- Promoting the rights of human trafficking victims.
For contacting this NGO, please visit ADPARE's website.